The Green Power Commercial Contactor for controlling multiple banks of HID lights, 12 light version.
These units send power to your HID lighting ballast bank-by-bank, reducing the surge you get from HID lights on start up. Green Power commercial units use heavy duty contactors and delays which allow you to switch HID lighting on safely. Additional safety is provided by the world-renowned Grasslin timer which is powered by a quartz crystal back up and built-in trip fuses to provide extra protection against any power surges. From start up; banks of four lighting units ignite with a 20 second interval between each bank of four lights.
- Heavy duty build with internal wiring
- Switchable sockets
- World renowned professional Grasslin timer
- Built to strict C.E. standards
- Rubberised HO7RNF cable resistant to light ray degradation
- Robust metal housing
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
NOTE: These units need to be wired in by a qualified electrician.
The Green Power Commercial 12-way operating loads:
- 12 x 250 watt light units
- 12 x 400 watt light units
- 12 x 600 watt light units
- 7 x 1000 watt light units
- + 4 Auxillary sockets for non-timed equipment/devices
- Maximum Load: 7200 watts.