Canna Terra Vega is available in 1 litre, 5 litres and 10 litres.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER:
Canna Terra is specially developed for growing plants in peat based potting mixes. Growing in potting mixes is easy and ideal for inexperienced users. However, it's difficult to have precise control of the dosage.
Luckily, Canna Terra nutrients have been developed to give good results with every type of potting mix, both indoors and outdoors.
Canna Terra Vega is a complete professional nutrient for the growing phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in pots or potting mix and can be used for both indoor and outdoor cultivation.
Advantages of Terra Vega
- Terra Vega ensures a strong plant with large vital shoots and luxuriant root development. This is important for healthy, powerful growth and a high yield
- Easy to use and dissolves directly
- Terra Vega guarantees complete absorption of water and feeding from the start of cultivation. This is because Terra Vega is rich in nitrogen compounds that can be absorbed directly, high value iron chelates and trace elements
- Terra Vega is suitable for use with different type of potting mixes such as pre-fertilised potting mixes or potting mix that is nutrient deficient or has been used previously
More advantages of Canna Terra
- High yields. The composition and dosage of Canna Terra is developed in such a way that new growers will achieve excellent harvests
- Canna Terra is free of pests and diseases
- Contrary to other fertilisers, Terra nutrients are absorbed quickly. This is important for plants whose development phases follow one after the other very quickly.
- Better growth and flowering. Because Terra nutrients are absorbed quickly, the plant only has to devote a small amount of energy to this process, which enables it to focus completely on growth and flowering
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Shake bottle well before use
- Dissolve 50 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:200)
- The EC of Terra Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.9 - 1.6 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.8 - 6.2
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- Canna developed Terra Flores specially for the vegetative phase of the plant
- Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general