Canna Flush is available in 250ml, 1 litre and 5 litres.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER:
Canna Flush is a product to clean substrates and plants from any excess nutrients. This is necessary, because excess nutrients can have a bad influence your next growth cycle. They could lead to over-fertilisation or malnutrition, for example.
Why should you use Canna Flush?
- When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess, which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
- Canna Flush effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as can be the case when you use reverse osmosis or de-mineralised water.
- It can be used on all substrates.
- Canna Flush is recyclable.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Flushing excess nutrients from drainable substrates
- Soil or Soil-less mixes:
- Dilute 20 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water ( 1:500) until you have drain
- Water plants once with plain tap water according to normal watering frequency until you have drain
- Then resume normal feeding schedule
- Hydroponics ( open systems ):
- Administer the diluted Flush ( 40ml per 10 litre water, which is 1:250 ) the last feed of the day until there is 10-20% drain
- Water plants once with plain tap water until you have drain
- Start administering according to normal feeding schedule ( with 10 - 20% drain ) the following day
- Before harvest ( annual crops only )
- Start one to two weeks before harvest and apply at above rates and in the above fashion once a week.
- Continue through harvest on a normal feeding schedule.
- Re-using inert substrates
- Canna Flush is ideal for cleaning inert substrates (like clay pebbles). Add diluted Canna Flush (40ml/10 litre tap water). Soak for 24 hours then rinse with same amount of tap water. Repeat if necessary.