Canna Aqua Flores A + B is available in 1 litre, 5 litres and 10 litres.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER:
Precise nutrient control means high yields
Thanks to a meticulous control of the nutrient supply during the growing and flowering phase of plants, Canna Aqua nutrients ensure a mind blowing yield. The Aqua nutrients are fed directly to the plant’s roots.
User-friendly, no need to adjust the pH
The formula is made so that the plants regulate the pH themselves. The pH in the nutrient tank always remains within the optimum pH range. This means having once set the correct starting pH no further correction is necessary.
Plants do not absorb all nutrients in equal amounts and speed. This means that the composition and acid level of the nutrient solution changes over time. Canna Aqua nutrients have been developed in such a way to ensure that the plants can always absorb the correct combination of nutritional elements that are necessary for optimum growth and bloom. Thanks to two different nutrient solutions for the vegetative (Aqua Vega) and generative (Aqua Flores) phase of the crop, the pH remains as stable as possible. It always remains within the optimum boundaries of 5.2 and 6.2. You don't need to adjust it. If the pH is initially set at 5.2 the pH will stay between 5.2 and 6.2.
The graph shows the natural pH development when using Canna Aqua.
Only when the roots strike, the boundaries could be exceeded for a moment.
This makes Canna Aqua unique compared to all other existing nutrition formulas. One of the most complex cultivation systems made easy by Canna Aqua!
Aqua Flores is a complete nutrient for plants, containing all the essential elements for optimal flowering. Aqua Flores is used in recirculating systems, such as NFT or ebb and flow systems.
Advantages of Aqua Flores
- In the plant’s exuberant generative (blooming) phase, it is vitally important that all necessary nutrients are available directly and in the right quantities. Aqua Flores stimulates the growth of fruits and contains all necessary elements that are required during the blooming phase. For example, the plant requires less nitrogen during the blooming phase. However, the need for potassium and phosphorous is greater. Aqua Flores is rich in these elements and special chelated trace elements allow direct absorption resulting in a perfect bloom.
- Aqua Flores stimulates the fructification and provides every plant with its characteristic flavour.
- Aqua Flores is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing with re-circulating hydroponic systems. It contains pH-stabilisers, so there is no need to adjust the pH.
- Aqua Flores nutrition also contains silicon, humic and fulvic acids.
Why A&B nutrients?
Canna Aqua Flores nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That's why you should first add the A component and then the B component.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add Aqua Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:333 (30 ml A per 10 litre of water and 30 ml B per 10 litre of water)
- Add Aqua Flores A. Stir well, then add Aqua Flores B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Aqua Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.3 - 2.1 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2 Due to the special composition of this nutrient it is not necessary to adjust the pH levels after setting it initially
- Use the nutrition from the moment that flowers start to form, from 1 to 3 weeks 12 hours of lighting
- Renew the nutrition regularly
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- Canna developed Aqua Vega specially for the flowering phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb